Swiss Chalet

on
Monday, December 20, 2010

I was craving chicken pot pie after work today, so Shawn and I went for dinner at Swiss Chalet, which is the only chain restaurant I can think of that serves chicken pot pie. It's certainly not the greatest chicken pot pie, but it's satisfying; full of chicken (actually, a little too much, 'cause there's just gigantic chunks of chicken in there, like they just ripped the chicken off the bone and shoved it in there without bothering to cut it up) mixed with veggies in a cream sauce and a lovely flaky crust sitting on top. And for dessert, we decided to try the coconut cream pie. Ironically, I really liked it... once I took off the cream. I just don't like whipped cream on my pies. Just like how I love lemon meringue pie without the meringue. Anyhow, it was a satisfying dinner, and for whatever reason, super awesome on a cold, winter night.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9