Swiss Chalet

on
Friday, November 26, 2010

Shawn and I totally celebrated American Thanksgiving tonight at Swiss Chalet. Except instead of turkey, we had chicken. And instead of homemade stuffing, we had instant stuffing. And instead of pumpkin pie, we had lemon meringue pie. And instead of celebrating on the 25th, we celebrated on the 26th. And instead of an actual Thanksgiving dinner, we had the "Festive Special" that Swiss Chalet has every year for Christmas (that comes with a box of Lindt chocolates!). And we sort of forgot to give thanks.

Yeah, so I'm a Thanksgiving fraud. At least our meal was delicious! (I've never actually had a real Thanksgiving and/or Christmas dinner to compare it to, so while some people might find it super crap, I found it quite tasty.) And I don't know what they put in that "Chalet sauce," but it is damn addictive. Apparently, people either love it or hate it, but I'm totally apart of the former category.

2 comments on "Swiss Chalet"
  1. Dude, we are so related. You are the only other person I know who likes the Swiss Chalet sauce. Everyone else thinks it tastes like vomit. I try not to associate w/ these people too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it. That means we need to go to Swiss Chalet and pig out, ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9