Instagram

on
Thursday, November 25, 2010

Testing out the Instagram app for iPhone. These were taken from the December issue of Marie Claire, using the Nashville filter. It's one of the few instances where I actually like the graininess.

Also, I think Emma Watson looks beautiful with her new pixie haircut. I think it suits her face shape and delicate features. She's received a lot of slack for it, apparently, but she reminds me of Mia Farrow circa Rosemary's Baby, whose haircut was also controversial at first and became iconic. Gorgeous.
2 comments on "Instagram"
  1. I like the way the Instagram pics look more than the Hipstamatic. My fave is the Nashville filter, too. I also like the one with the reddish glow in the middle (I forget the name).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both - the Hipstamatic looks more whimsical, but I think the Instagram captures people and scenery better. :) I'm still playing around with both apps, though. They're so addictive. :(

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9