Sephora: November Haul

on
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Sephora sent me a V.I.B. weekend savings pass last week that allowed me to get 20% off on any purchase. I was like, "Sweet, happy birthday to me!" So, my final haul includes:


A new bottle of Fresh Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum (I like to keep the 30 ml bottle in my purse so I don't have to lug around the full-size bottle), a tube of Fresh Supernova Mascara (I love this mascara but rarely ever buy it because you can only get it at Sephora and I never get a discount on it and, for whatever reason, I can't justify a $34 tube of mascara), and two packs of Boscia Peppermint Blotting Linens.


Three tubes of Nars Lip Gloss in Oasis (mauvey plum with gold shimmer), Angelika (brightened cool-toned pink with subtle silver shimmer), and Super Orgasm (peachy-pink with gold shimmer). These glosses (along with two others) are limited edition and exclusive to Sephora, and are meant to match with their best-selling blushes (of the same names). If you like any of the shades, snatch them up now, 'cause they'll be rolling out of stores soon.


Cake Beauty's You Deserve This gift set, which includes a tube of their Milk Made Velveteen Hand Creme and a tube of their Cake Walk Triplemint Foot Creme. They leave skin super soft but they absorb fast, and they smell good. The Milk Made hand cream smells very slightly of vanilla and marshmallows with a touch of raspberry but it's not overwhelmingly sweet, and the Triplemint foot creme smells vaguely like a mint candy. And getting the set equals to about 20% off getting them individually.


Cake Beauty's Holiday Handful gift set, which includes three of their Velveteen Hand Cremes in Vanilla Snow (vanilla cake), It's A Slice (orange creamsicle), and Desserted Island (coconut cream pie). These ones are definitely way stronger in scent and much, much sweeter, but that's not to say they don't smell good, 'cause they do. You just have to be careful about how much you put on. And the set is a really good price - it's like getting one tube of hand cream for free. But, if you want to try one of Cake's hand creams, I'd start with the Milk Made one, 'cause the scent is not as overwhelming or sweet.


OPI for Sephora Nail Color in Read My Palm, Ocean Love Potion, Domestic Goddess, What a Broad, It's Bouquet with Me, and Metro Chic. OPI for Sephora's polishes come in some great shades and they go on smoothly and opaque but, ultimately, I like OPI's original polishes more (I like the brush better, and they have more shades). And these ones retail for $12, whereas most OPI polishes retail for about $10. I snatched these up 'cause I got a discount on them, but I think I'll stick with regular OPI next time.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9