NYC (Fall 2010): Day 2, Inglot

on
Friday, October 22, 2010
I had some time to myself before dinner, so I walked from our hotel to the Inglot store in Times Square. There are Inglot boutiques in Montreal, but none in Toronto, so I wanted to see what the big deal was since a lot of people say it's comparable to MAC. I ended up getting two Freedom System 10-pan round eyeshadow palettes, which are similar to MAC's custom pan palettes. The quality of the shadows is just beautiful. Smooth, pigmented, blendable. They're easy to work with and come in a ton of shades, so there's definitely something for everyone. None of the shades were terribly unique to me, but they're definitely still worth checking out if only because they're a great deal for the quality you're getting.


The only flaw in Inglot's products is their naming/categorizing system. The eyeshadows are available in three types of finishes: regular, AMC, and AMC Shine. But I have no idea what the difference between the three is, and neither the salesgirls nor the website explained them to me. And the names are all in numbers, so I actually don't remember what shades I got. I could find out just by lifting the pan out of the palette, but the magnets holding them together are so strong that there's almost no way of getting them out without breaking the actual eyeshadow. However, at $50 a palette (or $5 an eyeshadow), I really can't complain, 'cause that's cheaper than most drugstore brands. Now, they just need to open a boutique in Toronto.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9