NYC (Fall 2010): Day 2: Bloomingdale's

on
Friday, October 22, 2010
We kept walking down 59th until we hit Lexington and ended up at Bloomingdale's to use the washroom. We were walking through the cosmetics section (so dangerous), and I was like, "Ooooh, they have a Space NK boutique!"


So I was obviously distracted and spent money on things I probably didn't need, including Rococo Nail Apparel in Jaded Luxe (I think I found my dupe for Chanel's Jade), two packs of Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Blotting Paper, a jar of Eve Lom Lip Mix, a tube of Nars Lipstick in Niagara, a tube of Jemma Kidd Make Up School Hi-Shine Glosstick SPF 15 in Bridgetown (they describe it as a "mauve," but it looks like a peachy nude to me), and three tubes of Lipstick Queen Lipstick in Saint Nude (sheer beige nude), Medieval (sheer cherry red), and Butterfly Ball Fly (sheer hot pink). And they gave me a full-size tube of Lipstick Queen's 15 Minutes of Fame Pop Art Gloss in 14 Minutes (deep wine red) as a gift. Sweet!


While I was there, I also went to the Bumble and Bumble boutique and snatched up the limited edition boar bristle and nylon Flat Classic Hairbrush (a Mason Pearson dupe at half the cost), and bottles of their Wear & Care Quenching Shampoo and Conditioner, 'cause they are quite a bit cheaper in the States. Yeah, using the bathroom at Bloomingdale's is expensive.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9