Yoongi speed-walking like a grandpa is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Jungkook is truly a genius-level troll.
Yoongi self-eliminating to avoid having to play a game is the most Yoongi-coded thing I've ever seen.
The unbridled laughter of these seven men playing children's games is the ultimate balm to soothe the soul.
Their Canadian snack choices aren't really Canadian at all... Like, sorry, but poutine without cheese curds is NOT POUTINE. And sushi pizza was just a random invention that they serve at Japanese AYCE restaurants... But they sure do look tasty.
Yoongi, Jin, and Jimin are wrong about avocados, but I guess everyone has to be wrong sometimes.
The "I'll think about it" debate is truly dependent on context. If a friend asked me, "Do you want to see the Backstreet Boys next year?" I'd reply, "I'll think about it," because I'd actually need to think about it. But if a co-worker asked me, "Do you want to go to the Christmas party?" I'd reply, "I'll think about it," but what I really mean is, "No."
I love that "X-nailing" a mosquito bite is universal.
I would 100% rather wash someone else than have someone wash me, unless I absolutely had no choice (like, as Namjoon says, I broke all my limbs). But if I were a BTS member? I could really go either way...
I love that they've been idols for so long that they would have to discuss with their protocol team on how to handle a situation wherein one of their members turned into a zombie.
My god. I haven't laughed this much in a very long time. My cheeks hurt. My eyes have sweat actual tears. I have missed Run BTS! so fucking much.
Denise, circa 1986. Chinese-Canadian. Born, raised, and still living in the Greater Toronto Area. Retired professional make-up artist, now office worker. Introvert with brilliant extrovert skills. BTS ARMY since 2016, OT7, Jungkook and Jimin biased. BTS merch collector, amateur foodie, skincare fiend, mascara connoisseur, shopaholic, teetotaler, Scorpio, avid The Sims 4 player, K-drama addict, and Potterhead since 1997. Penchant for live concerts, collecting figures, dining out, building LEGO, and food photography.
About the Site
Circuits of Fever is a personal blog and a hobby only. It mainly features my interests in BTS, food, beauty, music, photography, travel, lifestyle, and culture. The name "Circuits of Fever" is a song by Thursday from their 2009 album, Common Existence. The title of this blog has no relevance to the actual purpose of or topics discussed within the blog.
All photos since November 2023 have been taken with an Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max. All photos are taken by me, unless otherwise noted. Please do not use my photos or blog content without permission. Photos are edited by me using Adobe Photoshop 2024. This blog is written and edited by me using Blogger through Google Chrome, on an Apple MacBook Pro.
Note: None of these posts are sponsored.
Playlist (October 2026)
ALT BLK ERA - Come On Outside
ALT BLK ERA - Hunt You Down
ALT BLK ERA - My Drummer's Girlfriend
ALT BLK ERA - Run Rabbit
ALT BLK ERA - Straight to Heart
Au/Ra - Emoji
Au/Ra - Panic Room
Bella Poarch - Don't Fear the Reaper
Bella Poarch - Living Hell
Bella Poarch - Sweet Delusion
Bella Poarch - Will You Always Love Her?
Bella Poarch - Zombie
Bella Poarch & Sub Urban - Inferno
BENEE - What
BTS - 2.0
BTS - Aliens
BTS - Body to Body
BTS - Come Over
BTS - FYA
BTS - Hooligan
BTS - Into the Sun
BTS - Like Animals
BTS - Merry Go Round
BTS - NORMAL
BTS - One More Night
BTS - Please
BTS - SWIM
BTS - They Don't Know 'Bout Us
Ellie Goulding - For Your Entertainment
FKA Twigs - Perfect Stranger
Foxes - Feet Don't Fail Me Now
Girl in Red - Midnight Love
Glass Animals (feat. Denzel Curry) - Tokyo Drifting
Hayley Williams - Good Ol' Days
Hayley Williams - Parachute
Hayley Williams - Showbiz
Kim Petras - Malibu
Sombr - 12 to 12
Taylor Swift - Patient Zero
Teddy Swims - You've Got Another Thing Coming
Towa Bird - Your Girl
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment