Run Jin: Episode 1 — 5 Days Since My Discharge and I'm Climbing Mount Hallasan…

on
Tuesday, August 13, 2024

[Beginning of the hike]
Jin: "This is actually something I've aspired to do, rather than something I'm doing for fun. I'll do funny shoots in the future. But today is all about ambition. You're beautiful because you try."
[Halfway through the hike]
Jin, breathing heavily: "This is truly a stairway to heaven… Save me… I was wrong. I was just so excited that I wrongly thought I could just do everything. I was so arrogant. We should change our concept from 'I can do anything' to 'Should we try something at least?'"

I'm so glad we have Run Jin to fill the Run BTS! void until all the boys get discharged. I'm so, so, so glad Jin's back.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9