BANGTAN BOMB: RM's Radio at the BTS FESTA 2023

on
Tuesday, July 9, 2024

[On a water taxi]
RM: *waves* "No one's watching me." 
RM: *continues waving* "Surprisingly, nobody really cares." 
RM: *still waving* "Hello! Yes!"
[pans to an empty river with no one watching]

[On a live phone call]
RM: "Oh, can I ask where you live and who you are?"
Person on phone: "Wow, no way."
RM: *laughs*
Person on phone: *singing "Take Two" a little too well*
RM: *eyes widen* "Oooh!"
Person on phone: "Hello everyone, it's Jungkook! Nice to meet you!"
RM: "Aaaiiiishhhh!"

RM: "Ten years means we're now seasoned singers. We have to stay on our toes and do even better. I want to be someone that moves forward from the present. When I look back at the past, a lot of things feel distant to me. I'm focusing on the present right now and doing my best, so I think you'll be able to look forward to me and our team moving forward. We'll do our best to make sure that you don't regret sending us your love. Trust me!"

I mean, at this point, I don't think there will ever be an ARMY who regrets becoming an ARMY. Eight years, five concerts, and (at least) $100,000 on merch later, there hasn't been a single day that I have not given BTS my whole heart. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9