Dining Out: A Reunion Korean BBQ Dinner at Daldongnae

on
Friday, June 28, 2024
My friend Hannan is in town this weekend and called me up to see if I was free to meet up. I haven't seen him since his wedding in 2019 so, of course, we had to have a reunion dinner. He wanted Asian food so I suggested Korean BBQ and he very enthusiastically agreed (they do not have many Asian food options where he lives). So off to Daldongnae we went:

Beef boneless short rib and beef tenderloin

Beef boneless short rib

Beef tenderloin

Kimchi fried rice with cheese

Seafood pajeon

Since he doesn't eat pork, it was all beef tonight, which was actually a really nice change (I love samgyeopsal, don't get me wrong, but sometimes you just need some short rib), and the kimchi fried rice and seafood pajeon were the perfect accompaniments. It was his first time trying both, and he was absolutely DELIGHTED. (I mean, that's fair.) He's only been to Korean BBQ once before and it was an AYCE place, which basically doesn't count, so I'm so glad I could introduce him to an authentic experience. Only problem now is, he loved it so much that I think he may develop an addiction to K-BBQ.


Daldongnae
135 York Blvd.
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3B4
(905) 707-0683
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9