SUGA — SUGA | Agust D Tour 'D-DAY': The Movie Main Poster

on
Tuesday, March 5, 2024
(Image source: BTS Weverse)

Oooooh, something to look forward to when I get back from Asia! I was so disappointed that I missed the livestreams for Day 1 and 2 of Suga's D-DAY: THE FINAL; I bought the livestream for Day 3, which I don't regret because WOW, WHAT A FINALE, but I do regret not being able to watch his collab stages with Jungkook and Jimin. However, it looks like the movie will include the "special performances by the guest artists" AND it'll be on IMAX screens so we can experience the magic all over again and on GIGANTIC, HIGH-DEF SCREENS IN THEATRES! I think it goes without saying that I will be attending. At least one of the viewings. Maybe more, if I can fit it in my schedule...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9