Dining Out: Thanksgiving Dinner at My Wonderful Kitchen 米芝蓮

on
Monday, October 9, 2023
After last year's Swiss Chalet debacle, my family decided to have Thanksgiving dinner at My Wonderful Kitchen this year:

Peking duck

Shredded Peking duck with lettuce cups

Stir-fried oysters with honey garlic sauce

Sautéed green beans, eggplant, and minced pork with black bean sauce

Because nothing says Thanksgiving like Chinese food. (Frankly, I'd take Peking duck over turkey any day.)

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians!


My Wonderful Kitchen 米芝蓮
350 Highway 7, Unit 101
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3N2
(905) 889-1088
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9