Suchwita: Episode 15 — SUGA with Jungkook (+ Bonus Noraebang Clip)

on
Saturday, July 29, 2023

[Listening to "Seven"]
Yoongi: "Ah, okay, okay, okay. I'm getting a feeling already."
Jungkook: "It's awesome, right?"
Yoongi: "Let's go, No. 1 on the Hot 100! Jungkook, let's go! Get a move on! I can just tell from the first verse that it'll be No. 1 on the Hot 100! LET'S GO!"

Yoongi: "People need to know this. Before he joined the agency, he had never sung in his life."
Jungkook: "Right."
Yoongi: "And I've seen everything you've gone through."
Jungkook: "Honestly, in the past, hearing that was a lot of pressure so I didn't like hearing it. But I had to work even harder because people were saying that."
Yoongi: "Of course. You just have to keep going. You were born with the talent. You're good at singing high notes, too."
Jungkook: "I couldn't before."
Yoongi: "What was hard for me when you practiced was that you'd be singing every moment your eyes were open. I'd be like, 'Can you not sing in the car?', 'Can you not sing in the green room?'"
Jungkook, proudly: "I got told off a lot."
Yoongi: "But that's how hard you worked. Everyone on our team is a super hard worker."
Jungkook: "We had to be."
Yoongi: "And it's been ten years now! Ten years! What's so interesting about our team is that we each have a clear role, which is great. Roles that no one else can do. I think that really helps us complement each other. I love that about us."

Yoongi: "Oh, we have to talk about that. I wondered how you did it."
Jungkook: "Did what?"
Yoongi: "The Qatar World Cup."
Jungkook: "Ahh, Qatar."
Yoongi: "I was watching it live. Don't you think the entire country was watching it?"
Jungkook, shyly: "Prob…ably?"
Yoongi: "While I was watching, I said out loud as I was watching it alone at home, 'He's so cool.' For real, for real. I was like, 'Whoa!' We're on the same team and we perform together, but as an ordinary citizen, I felt so proud, my shoulders went like this." *shrugs shoulders up to ears* "'That's our team's youngest!' Everyone was talking about you. Tell me about how you prepared for it."
Jungkook: "Preparing for it wasn't easy. You know how it is. You notice the parts that need work. There were a lot of parts that needed more work. It was just different. So, I went five or six days before the show in Qatar, and I was really glad I got there early."
Yoongi: "Why?"
Jungkook: "I thought I would only have to do a rehearsal once I got there, but I realized we had to improve some parts. And I didn't get any choreo, either!"
Yoongi: "Oh, really?"
Jungkook: "I didn't get anything! There were dancers but I didn't have any choreo. I thought it would be so weird if I didn't dance while everyone else was, so I just asked for the choreo video and said I'd just copy it."
Yoongi: "So you did?"
Jungkook: "Yeah, and during the last chorus, the choreo changes and becomes intense. I asked them to change that part, so they did and I re-did the formations. That's how it went. Originally, there was nothing."
Yoongi, proudly: "But it was so… While I was watching, I thought you just looked like a total superstar. I was talking with the members, and we were like, 'He was to be a singer until the day he dies.'"

Jungkook: "One of the things that I feel really lucky about… Not one of the many things, I mean the one thing I feel most lucky about is that I met you guys."
Yoongi: "Since you're the youngest, the six of us really cared about you a lot."
Jungkook: "Thank you."
Yoongi: "We really looked out for you."
Jungkook: "I grew up so well because of you guys."
Yoongi: "When do you think you grew up well?"
Jungkook: "When I think about how I'm not mean?"
Yoongi: "None of us have any malice."
Jungkook: "Yeah."
Yoongi, sighing: "You're an adult now. You're all grown up."
Jungkook, laughing: "He says that every time he sees me."
Yoongi: "I can't help it when I see you. You still have the exact same face from middle school. Your face looks exactly the same as when you were in middle school."

Yoongi: "As the person Jeon Jungkook, not BTS Jeon Jungkook, do you have a dream?"
Jungkook: "That premise is wrong."
Yoongi: "Yeah, you can't really separate the two."
Jungkook: "I can't be separated like that. Then the dream of Jeon Jungkook as a person and a BTS member… I'm hoping a day will come when I'm able to think that I'm pretty good, that I'm really, really cool, myself."
Yoongi: "So you want to be a narcissist?"
Jungkook: "Yeah. Even now, I think I'm lacking in many ways. But if I work really hard at it and reach the level where I'm satisfied with myself… It would just be great if a moment like that came."
Yoongi: "You're the only one who doesn't know. Everyone else thinks that way about you. Even I think that way."


[Finishes singing "That, That"]
Yoongi: "Let's go." *walks off set*
Jungkook: *clapping* "Great job, everyone!" *starts eating again* "Well done!"
Yoongi: *walks back onto set* "Aren't you going home?"
Jungkook: "I will, I will, I will."
Yoongi: "If you're gonna drink, go home and drink!"
Jungkook: *pours himself a drink*
Yoongi: "You're having more?"
Jungkook: "I don't want to waste it."
Yoongi: "Just leave it here! Why are you drinking here?!"
Jungkook, totally ignoring Yoongi: *looks up at alcohol display*
Yoongi: "Anyway! This was so fun."
Jungkook: "This was fun, it was great."
Yoongi: "I'm leaving."
Jungkook: "See you! Bye!" *continues pouring himself a drink* "I'm having a lot of fun. Should I sing another song before I go?"

Aaaand, this is why Jungkook's livestreams are always over 3 hours...

God, I love this kid so much.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9