SUGA VLOG: D-DAY Tour in Jakarta

on
Thursday, June 29, 2023

Oof, his reaction to the food here is vastly different to the overhyped burger in Chicago... And come to think of it, I don't think I've actually ever eaten Indonesian food. So it's now my new goal.

Also, I watched his livestream in Seoul on Sunday and it was entirely worth staying up until 6:00AM for, and it was made especially joyful with seeing the maknae line cheering him on there as well! They announced 3 more shows in August, too. Man, I really went to Seoul at the wrong time... 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9