Friday Five: Themeless

on
Friday, June 9, 2023
This week's Friday Five:

  1. What did you most recent affix a sticker to, and what was the sticker? Underneath my kitchen cabinets. Last month, I bought these motion sensor cabinet lights for my kitchen from Temu, and they require magnetic stickers to affix the light bar to. 

  2. What are your favorite and least favorite songs about weather? I think "Umbrella" by Rihanna would be my least favourite weather-related song. But I have a few songs about rain that I love:




  3. What turned out to be a good idea? Falling down the BTS rabbit hole.

  4. Which errands should you probably run this weekend? Laundry and grocery shopping. My fridge is nearly empty, but most importantly, I have run out of milk for my daily iced coffees.

  5. What are your feelings about yogurt? Love frozen yogurt in pretty much all forms. I also love Oikos Key Lime Pie Greek yogurt. But like, regular yogurt is super boring and just not worth the sugar intake for me.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9