J-Hope in the Box Highlight: J-Hope's Daily Life

on
Friday, February 17, 2023

"The beginning of this project? It was before I even debuted. At least the name was already there. I had always wanted to try writing my own music and performing solo... It's not like I planned to do this, but it all happened like destiny. And this is where I am now."

Just finished watching J-Hope in the Box. Amazing to see Hobi's journey as an artist. Can't wait to see what he'll have in store for the Hope on the Street project.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9