BTS J-Hope's Military Enlistment and "On the Street"

on
Sunday, February 26, 2023


For some reason, I didn't expect J-Hope to be the next member to enlist. I guess I would be anxious to get it over with as well, but still, he was just named the new House Ambassador for Louis Vuitton two days ago and it was announced today that he's releasing "On the Street" — which I initially thought was going to be a dance project, but turns out is going to be his next solo single. (Releasing next Friday!) I thought there would be some time for promotions, but it looks like he's going straight to the military after this. I suppose they've all prepared a lot of content to release during their enlistment to keep us busy, but it doesn't make it any easier.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9