Cooking at Home: Pork Souvlaki-Inspired Burgers with Lemon Potatoes

on
Monday, August 8, 2022
Pork souvlaki-inspired burgers with lemon potatoes

Okay, I've been taking a little hiatus from Hello Fresh, but I'm back on the train now. Tonight's dinner: Pork souvlaki-inspired burgers with lemon potatoes. I think I would've maybe paired them with a different bun than brioche, but otherwise, this was delightfully delicious and different enough from regular beef burgers to keep it interesting. The feta mayo is amazing with the meat and the bright lemony potatoes, too. Just what I needed on a dreary, gloomy, stormy Monday.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9