Cooking at Home: Gnocchi with Mushrooms and Spinach in Onion Tomato Sauce

on
Thursday, August 25, 2022
Gnocchi with mushrooms and spinach in onion tomato sauce

It has been raining all damn day and I'm PMS-ing and all I wanted was comfort food, so I decided to make gnocchi with mushrooms and spinach in an onion tomato sauce. And because that's not enough carbs, I made garlic bread on the side, too. This is surprisingly my favourite gnocchi dish I've made so far — it's flavourful and subtly creamy but not too rich or saucy, and the mushrooms add the perfect amount of "meatiness" to a vegetarian dish. It was really fast and easy to make, too. 10/10, will absolutely be using this recipe again.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9