BTS Special 8 Photo-Folio: Me, Myself, and Jungkook — "Time Difference" Production Film

on
Tuesday, August 16, 2022

"Think of it as the gradual process of a darkening soul."

Okay, so the vampire vibes make sense now. (Wow, the amount of fan fics that will come out of this concept...) But also, it's confirmed that the Special 8 Photo-Folio will be a series of portrait photo books created by each member. It goes without saying that I will be pre-ordering every single one of these books. Ah, BigHit, you always got me and my wallet on our toes. (My friend Iris said, "I don't know if I'll get all of them. I never look back at photos!" And I replied, "I don't really, either. I just love looking at beautiful things.")
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9