BTS FESTA 2022: The Real BTS Dinner Party

on
Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Wow. A lot of thoughts about this. It's not the end of Bangtan, but it is the end of an era. It doesn't come as a surprise, but it's still bittersweet. We've had this group of amazing, talented, beautiful, hilarious, and charming young men altogether for almost a decade and we took that for granted. They're like family and best friends all rolled into one. Always dependable to cheer me up when I'm down and psych me up when I'm flying. OT7 all the way, you know? But I've watched them grow up as a group and I really do think it's time for them to explore who they are individually. As people, as artists, and as musicians, without depending on each other. 

As RM said, they need to find their own identities outside of BTS, and I agree. They've achieved so much that they don't have anything to say anymore, and that's why it's even more important that they take this time for self-discovery and reflection. They're not breaking up and I don't think this is really a true hiatus, but I think it's time for some independence, especially since conscription will be soon. I said last week, "No one knows what the future holds, but I can't wait to ride this roller coaster with them." And I meant it. They're just getting on the ride at different times. And I'll accompany all of them along the way.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9