BTS FESTA 2022: Practice Record '17 — "MIC Drop" (Moving ver.)

on
Sunday, June 5, 2022

I still find it really odd that "MIC Drop" never got an official dance practice video. I know I say this for a lot of the dance practice videos that are coming out this Festa, but "MIC Drop" is different. I mean, technically it's not a title track, but it was their second major release from Love Yourself: Her. There was an official MV that gained a lot of traction and got millions and millions of views. It's not just some B-side that they tacked on to their music show performances. It's just weird that aside from this video, they only ever released their dance practice video for the 2017 MAMA (which was during Festa 2019). Still, I'm glad all these videos are coming out of the archives now so we can appreciate their past work all over again. I guess better late than never.

On that note, I love that they've come full circle with this song. "MIC Drop" was inspired by President Obama and I find it particularly serendipitous that they were invited to speak at the White House last week.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9