BTS FESTA 2022: JUNGKOOK — "My You"

on
Sunday, June 12, 2022

Kookie wrote us a love song for this year's Festa and it's beautiful and he's adorable and I love him.

Summer has already spread in the air
Breeze is already blowing
The last cold snap is going out
The days were getting longer and longer
But my days were still going on and on and on
I get wet in the sun shower
And looked up at the night sky

It was quite a lonely night
In the blink of an eye
The dark faded out
Blooming under the sunlight
Memories with me and you

All these lights are coloured in by you
All these times are precious due to you
Four seasons have passed with you
Four scents were left 'cause of you

All the reasons why I can laugh out
All the reasons why I sing this song
Thankful to be by your side now
I'll try to shine bright than now

Worrying that it may disappear
Worrying that this was a dream
Tossing and turning
I fall asleep again
Could it last forever?
With emotions sunk down deep into my heart,
I try to comfort myself
and sink into the night, eyes falling shut

Quite a lonely night
The dark clouds scatter away before I notice
Engraved under the ray of light
Is the warmth left by you and I

All these lights are coloured by you
All my times become perfect
Four seasons, once again
So that the colour gets even richer, once again

All the reasons why I can smile
All the reasons why I can sing this song
Are that I’m next to you, so I’m thankful
I’ll try to shine brighter

On a starry night
Hope my you sleep tight
Shining purple light
Thankful to be by your side now

On a starry night
Hope my you sleep tight
Shining purple light
I thank you for being by my side

"Overwhelmed by all these emotions I have when I think of you, sometimes I wondered, 'What if all these things disappear? What if all these were just a dream?' So I wrote this song based on those thoughts and picked pretty words to fill the lyrics not to make the atmosphere of the song too gloomy. This is a song that is solely for you, and I hope that this song will eventually make both myself, who made this song, and you, who listen to it, be more hopeful, shine by ourselves, and gain energy. Thank you always, ARMYs, and let's make even better memories going forward!

My ARMY, I love you." — Jungkook

(Translations: Doolset Bangtan)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9