Dining Out: Assorted Sushi, Sashimi, and Maki Bento Box at Gal's Sushi

on
Sunday, May 15, 2022
Assorted nigiri sushi

Assorted sashimi

Assorted maki

Assorted tempura

We're having some sort of mini heat wave right now and my condo building doesn't turn on the AC until tomorrow so my apartment is currently at 31℃ and therefore I refuse to cook dinner because I can literally just sit on a chair and start sweating, so my mom and I went to Gal's Sushi for some bento boxes and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.


Gal's Sushi
3621 Highway 7 East, Unit 106
Markham, ON L3R 0G6
(905) 305-7753
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9