Cooking at Home: Shrimp Diavolo Linguine with DIY Chili Oil

on
Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Shrimp Diavolo linguine with DIY chili oil

I haven't made pasta at home in a while, so I decided to cook the shrimp Diavolo linguine with DIY chili oil kit from Hello Fresh tonight. This was okay. It definitely had a good spicy kick (I added quite a lot of chili flakes) but the dish overall was a little too acidic for my liking. I know the parmesan was meant to mellow out the pasta and make it a bit creamier, but I just don't think it goes well with shrimp. And I also don't think shrimp is the best protein to go with tomato-based sauces because it's so bland on its own. It lacked depth. This pasta would've been better with beef, in my opinion, and also cut the acidity of the lemon and tomato. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9