Photolog 2021: Day 335 of 365

on
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Pesto pork burgers with oven-roasted potatoes

Tonight's Chefs Plate dinner kit: Pesto pork burgers with oven-roasted wedges. Okay, I haven't actually made a bad burger yet, but this one was particularly notable because it is so different in flavour profile. First of all, it's pork. I don't know if I've ever had a pork burger, but it's giving beef a run for its money. Super juicy, super flavourful, great texture. Secondly, I've never had so many Italian flavours in a burger before. The pesto mayo, the marinara sauce, the parmesan... It was like eating chicken parm and spaghetti together but in burger form, and IT WAS GLORIOUS. Also, I was supposed to roast the potato wedges in the oven but I obviously air fried them instead because they turn out so much more superior, and I was right. Note to self: Do not make more pesto mayo, otherwise you will purposely make more fries just to eat it and your weight and cholesterol levels will go through the roof.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9