BTS Birthday Event: "Lovers Club" for Jungkook and RM at Bloom Cafe

on
Sunday, September 12, 2021
HAPPY RM DAY! I went to a second BTS joint birthday cup sleeve event for RM and Jungkook this afternoon, this time held at Bloom Cafe (our old stand-by for BTS events). I was supposed to go with Ying, but she broke her ankle last week and is currently bedridden and on drugs, so I went by myself to pick up cup sleeves for both of us. (We had both made reservations for the cup sleeves, so I didn't want to just bail on the event.) The line-up to go into the cafe was actually pretty long — when I got there at 1:30, there were already about 15 people waiting out the door. (And after about 2 minutes, there were another 10 people behind me.)  

BTS Jungkook and RM "Lovers Club" Birthday Event at Bloom Cafe

BTS Jungkook and RM "Lovers Club" Birthday Cup Sleeves

Iced Americano with Jungkook "Lovers Club" Cup Sleeve

Iced Americano with Namjoon "Lovers Club" Cup Sleeve

Of course, as with all cup sleeve events, you only get the cup sleeves with the purchase of a drink or food item, so I was all set to buy two items. Except I only wanted an iced Americano for myself (I took the subway downtown and didn't want to be burdened with carrying or finishing another drink or food item — also because I'm diabetic and didn't want to increase my sugar levels even further after eating lunch), so I asked one of the hosts if he wanted a drink or a snack. He had politely declined my offer, so I asked the girl behind me if she wanted a snack, but she also politely declined because she also just had lunch. He was super-nice, though, and said just to order one thing and he'd let the organizers know the whole situation so I could pick up the cup sleeves for both me and Ying without buying a second item.

BTS Jungkook and RM "Lovers Club" Birthday Event at Bloom Cafe

BTS Jungkook and RM "Lovers Club" Birthday Event Lucky Draw Photocards

"Namjooning" Tote Bag by Boratae

As it turns out, Ying and I were both apart of the first 200 people to make a reservation, so I also got to use the lucky draw machine to get a randomized member photo card for each of us. I ended up pulling a Jungkook photo card for myself, and a Namjoon card for Ying. One of the hosts, Sandy, recognized me (she told her co-host, "Oh, Denise always takes amazing photos at events," which was quite flattering), so we chatted for a bit and I bought two cute "Namjooning" tote bags from her (I thought it was appropriate given that it's actually Namjoon's birthday today, but I also wanted to get a gift for Ying to cheer her up). I do wish Ying came with me because I know it would've been way more fun, but it was still worth it to go on my own for the both of us (also because I know how bad Ying felt for not being able to go). I can't wait for Sandy's Jimin birthday event next month ("You're gonna come, right?"). Hopefully Ying will have gotten a handle on her crutches by then.

Thank you to Sandy and Kevin for hosting and organizing this awesome event for RM and Jungkook — it was impeccable as always. And of course, happy 27th birthday to Namjoon and happy belated 24th birthday (again) to Kookie!


Bloom Cafe
596 Yonge St.
Toronto, ON M4Y 1Z3
(416) 792-0419
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9