Run BTS!: Episode 148

on
Tuesday, August 24, 2021

PD: "Frames molded onto a painted wall- "
Yoongi: "Suga! Wainscoting."
[silence]
Namjoon: "What?"
PD: "Correct."
Jimin: "ALRIGHT!!!"
Namjoon: "What was it again?"
Yoongi: "I knew it was wainscoting as soon as I heard 'frames on a wall.'"
Jin: "I just heard 'walls'!"
Namjoon: "What-scoting?"
Jungkook: "Welsh Corgi?"

Okay, but I'm oddly attracted to interior design nerds now? 

And also, this episode is bringing me so many flashbacks of building furniture for my apartment last year. Like, WHERE WERE THESE BOYS WHEN I NEEDED THE HELP?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9