Unboxing: Smoko Haul

on
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
I was on the hunt for a new air purifier because my old one is way too big for my apartment and the latch on the inside component is broken (also it is just a pain in the ass to clean), and found the most adorable one by Smoko that is SHAPED LIKE A DUMPLING. I had to buy it immediately.

Smoko Lil B Dumpling Air Purifier, Lulu Pear Ambient Light, and Giant Boba Tea Lamp

Smoko Lil B Dumpling Air Purifier

Smoko Giant Boba Tea Lamp

Smoko Lulu Pear Ambient Light

I figured I would do some more perusing since I had to pay for shipping, anyway. I've ordered a few things from Smoko before and they're actually known for their ambient lights. (I have two: one is a dumpling that the air purifier is based off of, and the other one is shaped like toast.) So I bought two more: a giant boba one (you know I had to) and a pear-shaped one. Nevermind that I'm a fully grown 34-year-old woman. I CAN'T RESIST CUTE SHIT.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9