Photolog 2020: Day 319 of 366

on
Saturday, November 14, 2020
Peking duck wraps

Peking duck

Cantonese-style ginger scallion lobster

Homemade cheesecake!

Day 1 of Birthday Weekend! Spent the afternoon getting my first ever facial with Chelsea (the amount of gunk I got extracted from my pores is astounding) and then having an phenomenal dinner with my dad and half-sister at Golden Palace that included Peking duck (plus lettuce wraps made with the leftover duck meat) and a giant Cantonese-style ginger scallion lobster (plus fried rice made with the lobster fat). Oh, and my dad made me a cheesecake from scratch, too, which was amazing. (A few months ago, he had made a chocolate cake out of boredom and asked if I wanted any, and I said it was okay, I'm not a huge fan of chocolate cake and it's too much trouble to bring it over, anyway. Then he told me how he used to make an amazing cheesecake for his restaurant in China. So I told him, half-jokingly, that I wouldn't say no to a cheesecake for my birthday. He remembered that conversation and actually made me one!) Suffice it to say, I have had a fantastic day. And enough leftovers for the next three meals.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9