BTS Comeback Special: "Live Goes On"

on
Friday, November 20, 2020

The comeback special replay is finally up! I can't believe it's been nine months since the last official comeback. I'm glad they decided to keep this low-key and casual like their old comeback specials, too. (I realize that "being stuck at home" is the theme of the whole album, of course, but I just love that they're in pajamas and eating pizza.) And that they're just as dorky as they've always been, super-stardom be damned. (It's not the same without Yoongi there, but I'm glad he's recovering well and that he at least got to be apart of this special via video clips and phone call.) GOD, I MISS THEM. WE WERE FUCKING ROBBED THIS YEAR.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9