Photolog 2020: Day 300 of 366

on
Monday, October 26, 2020

Had to wake up early today to go to my doctor's to get not one, not two, but four vaccines (in case you're wondering, for the flu, pneumonia, tetanus, and HPV). I figured since I was already out, I would meet my mom to do some essential shopping and get some lunch. So after 20 minutes at the dollar store and an hour at the supermarket, we went to get some pho 'cause the craving was real today and I haven't had it in eight months. (Also, it's officially cold out, and thus, noodle soup season has begun.) Even though it was take out, it was still surprisingly delicious. I used to hate take out noodle soup because you'd always have to re-heat it on the stove and get the noodles loose again, but they've smartened up and now use microwaveable plastic instead of styrofoam with the noodles in a big bowl so it keeps them from molding into a shape as fast. And the soup (which was in a separate container, of course) was so piping hot that I still burned my tongue on it when I got home. SO GOOD.

That having been said, my arms are sore as fuck now.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9