BTS on Glamour: BTS Watches Fan Covers on YouTube

on
Thursday, October 29, 2020

So I've watched reaction videos to BTS for years, but it's totally surreal to watch BTS reacting to other people. Especially Cameron Philip (who I am actually subscribed to; he's a fellow Canadian ARMY and lives about two hours from me) and the metal cover of "Fake Love" (which I originally posted about here two years ago!), which I've watched multiple times. Just comes to show... BTS SEES YOU ALL. (Also, how much do I love Jungkook's inner screamo kid jumping out?)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9