BTS V LIVE [BTS]: 빌보드 1위 아미 모여라

on
Tuesday, September 1, 2020

I can't remember the last time I've seen them celebrate Jungkook's birthday like this, all together in the studio. I think they've always been on tour during Kookie's birthdays. But I love that they can celebrate his birthday and their first BB Hot 100 #1 together like this. It's an unforgettable birthday present, that's for sure.
Namjoon, to Jungkook: "There's a rumour that the reason your voice is so hoarse is because you cried so much last night." 
Jungkook: "I did cry, I cried until 5:00AM." 

Yoongi: "I called my dad and woke him up [with the news]." 
Namjoon: "Yoongi hyung was soooooo excited." 
Yoongi: "When we receive Daesangs and such, I can think, 'Yeah, that could happen," but first on Billboard... I was all-" *punches fists into air*
Jimin: "He did that like, 3,000 times today."
Congratulations again to my babies, and happy birthday to our dearest Kookie! 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9