Photolog 2020: Day 187 of 366

on
Sunday, July 5, 2020
Mixed Grill Plate and Kafta Plate from Paramount Fine Foods

We ordered dinner from Paramount this evening 'cause it's been a really long time since I've had Lebanese food (or any Middle Eastern food, for that matter) and I was randomly craving meat skewers today. We decided on the Mixed Grill Plate (grilled skewers of BBQ beef and shish tawook with fire-roasted tomatoes, onions, spicy pita bread, and fries) and the Kafta Plate (two skewers of seasoned barbecued ground beef with pickled beets, peppers, and rice), which are served with warm fluffy pita bread, garlic dipping sauce, and hummus. The real question is, why the hell did I go so long without eating Middle Eastern food? Like, I've eaten at Paramount several times before and I have never been disappointed. It is always delicious and always satisfying. I mean, I have some serious dragon breath now, but whatever, it is TOTALLY WORTH IT.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9