BTS EPISODE: 2019 iHeartRadio Jingle Ball

on
Wednesday, July 22, 2020

FINALLY! I don't have access to The CW or any iHeartRadio affiliated channels because I'm outside of the US (I even tried using an American VPN to no avail), and any of the fan livestreams I was able to watch for BTS' performances from this were choppy and pixelated at best, so I'm really glad they released the behind-the-scenes for this.

"I didn't think a lot of our fans would come because of all the huge names in the lineup..."
"As soon as we entered, 'BTS! BTS! BTS!'"
"Our fans made us proud, for sure."

Also, I can't believe BTS is still shocked at the number of ARMY around the world. Without a doubt, the majority of the audience was there for BTS, and you could absolutely tell just by the number of ARMY Bombs. I watched some of the later performances, and let me tell you, half the venue was empty not too long after they performed. (Literally, there were photos all over Twitter of the venue. So many people left after their performance that there were actual sections that were empty. Katy Perry really shouldn't have pissed ARMY off that night.) Boys, you are the big name.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9