Photolog 2020: Day 44 of 366

on
Thursday, February 13, 2020
Lancôme Skin Feels Good Hydrating Skin Tint Healthy Glow in 035W Fresh Almond

Say hello to my new obsession: Lancôme Skin Feels Good Hydrating Skin Tint Healthy Glow. I never thought I would see the day when I would actually like tinted moisturizer (or any liquid face makeup), but since quitting MAC in December, I've been in a no-makeup phase. I've worn full face makeup exactly twice in the past two months (once to go out for a celebratory dinner with some friends and the other for a job interview). Otherwise, I only wear mascara when I go out. But sometimes I want my skin to look a little more even and a little clearer since I have redness and freckles, especially since I'm starting my new job in a couple weeks (yes, I got it!). The obvious solution is tinted moisturizer or BB cream, which also comes with SPF (sunscreen has become essential). So I tried many different samples from many different brands, and almost all of them went on either too pink, too light, too sheer, too opaque, too matte, or too dewy. Some were just too damn expensive.

Enter Lancôme. Frankly, I never thought I would buy a Lancôme product again after I quit working for them back in 2009. Not because they don't make quality products, but because I just felt that there were cheaper, more effective, or more suitable options for myself in both skincare and makeup from other brands. But this skin tint is phenomenal. They make the perfect shade for me (this is super rare since Lancôme has never made a face makeup that was warm enough for my skintone), it totally evens out my redness, it fades out freckles without covering them up completely, and my skin looks realistically clear and fresh with just the right amount of luminosity. It's not so dewy that I look like I dipped my face in oil (super important since I have combo-oily skin to begin with), but it's not so matte that I look like I have makeup on. It just looks like I have naturally great skin.

The best part is I got my mom to grab it for me 'cause it's Thursday, which means Seniors' Day at Shoppers Drug Mart, and those who are 60+ get 20% off everything. THE BEST.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9