Photolog 2020: Day 42 of 366

on
Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Since indulgence is the theme of the day (thanks, BTS!), Chelsea and I went to Slice of Fire and had ourselves a little pizza party. We were feeling ambitious so we got an XL Hot Capicola, which has hot capocollo, beef sausage, button mushrooms, banana peppers, and mozzarella. Okay, first of all, HOLY SHIT, IT IS HUGE. Like, one slice here is the equivalent to two slices at any other pizza place. Secondly, I have never in my 33 years of life had pizza with this much topping. You could even say overflowing with topping. As in, there's more topping than crust, and this is NOT thin crust. And it's not shitty, cheap toppings, either. I'm talking massive slices of capocollo, huge chunks of sausage, full on mushroom halves, a plethora of banana peppers, and tons of cheese (like, I can't believe I'm saying this, but double cheese would be overdoing it). It's on the pricier side ($35 after tax for an XL, about $4 a slice), but it's totally worth it in my opinion. (And I still have two slices for tomorrow's lunch!)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9