Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 588

on
Monday, August 19, 2019
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. How often do you exfoliate your face? I'm currently using The Face Shop's White Seed Exfoliating Cleansing Foam to deep cleanse every night, so technically, I exfoliate my face every day. But it's gentle enough for daily use, and I don't use any other scrubs in my skincare routine right now.

  2. What's the most you've ever spent on a single skin care product? Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Serum. I've bought the limited edition 100ml bottle before, which I remember being something like $180.

  3. Your top three skin care concerns right now? Pigmentation, redness, and dehydration.

  4. List three skin care products you put on your face this morning. Saturday Skin's Rise + Shine Gentle Cleanser, The Face Shop's Chia Seed Moisture Recharge Serum, and Glow Recipe's Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer.

  5. Your best skin care advice? Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9