BTS V LIVE [Jimin + RM]: ๋ฏธ๋‹ˆ๋ชจ๋‹ˆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

on
Thursday, June 6, 2019

Firstly, the boys are now in France and are enjoying some free time before their concerts this weekend! Secondly, it's times like these when I really wish I could understand Korean. I can pick up words here or there, but I can't follow without subtitles. I was reading a translation thread of this V Live here, and I honestly could listen to them talk for hours, just amongst themselves. They have so many thoughts and feelings about so many different things, stories about interesting events and mundane happenings. I just love these kinds of ramblings between the members. It's these moments, the candidness and the intimacy, between them and us that have made us think, "We on that Bangtan Sonyeondan shit for life."
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9