BTS FESTA 2019: Bangtan Attic

on
Thursday, June 13, 2019

This year's "Bangtan Attic," along with "Bangtan Dinner Party" last year and "Kkul FM" in previous years, are some of my favourite BTS content of all time. I love hearing them just talk amongst themselves as a group — as band mates, as friends, and as family members. Anecdotes, behind stories, opinions, and personal thoughts that give us more insight into their personalities and realities. The intimacy and honesty that they have in these conversations give a sense of comfort to me, and further reinforces why I decided to become an ARMY and why BTS has become such a monumental part of my life. I've never had this kind of intense love and dedication to anything before, and it says a lot about BTS as musicians, artists, and human beings that I could experience this now as a woman in her 30s. I mention my age because this is not teen idol worship and I am not blindsided by naiveté or peer pressure or popular trend or radio play. I found BTS by accident, chose to follow them, and fell in love with them on my own. And I don't regret a single thing about it.

Happy 6th anniversary, BTS. Thank you for being my home.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9