BANGTAN CHOREOGRAPHY: "Dionysus" Dance Practice

on
Sunday, May 5, 2019

YASSSS, THIS IS THE OPENING SONG FOR BTS' LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF TOUR!

And in answer to my question from a couple weeks ago, yes, they do bring massive tables and dining chairs on tour with them to perform this song, along with two GIANT FUCKING PANTHERS. (They opened their stadium tour yesterday at LA's Rose Bowl, and all I did last night was watch video clips from this concert and, honestly, I may actually die from excitement when I see them at MetLife in a couple weeks. They really went all out for this tour, and it's almost too epic.) 13 days until I see my babies. I CANNOT WAIT.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9