Photolog 2019: Day 79 of 365

on
Wednesday, March 20, 2019

BTS are ambassadors for Coca-Cola in Korea, and they installed limited edition BTS Coca-Cola customization machines in a CGV movie theatre in Seoul so you can make your very own Coca-Cola bottle labels with your name and the member of your choice. And my BTS/BT21 merch seller, a.k.a. my Korean BFF, a.k.a. my Seoul-mate, a.k.a. Mr. Jaewon, surprised me with two customized BTS Coca-Cola bottles in my latest order! He chose Jimin for me (I guess he knows Jimin is my bias from all the Chimmy products I always buy from him, LOL), and the first label says, "From Jimin to Denise," and the second label says, "Two! Three! is better than one" in Hangul. (He spelled out my name in Korean, so it says "De-ni-seu," which I thought was the cutest thing, ever. And the second label refers to their song "2! 3!") Of course, he had to send me the bottles empty (I assume because of the added weight and customs?), but they were just such unexpected, thoughtful gifts, and I really wanted to display them, you know? So I ordered dark brown scatter crystals from Amazon to fill them, and now they sit proudly on my BTS shelves! Cute, no?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9