Photolog 2019: Day 36 of 365

on
Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Happy Lunar New Year! Got a little collection of lucky red pockets from my relatives this morning, plus some super-cute gifts: My sister-in-law surprised me with Benefit's Lunar New Year gift sets (the You're a Lucky Star Mini Set and the Fortune, Fun, Favorites Mini Set — each one comes with three mini versions of Benefit's bestselling products, and the packaging itself is actually a piggy bank!), a couple of my colleagues got me MAC's Lucky Red 129SHSES Powder Brush and Patrick Starrr Slay Ride Mineralize Skinfinish (not because any of us really care about Patrick Starrr, but because it's a gold highlighter in red packaging and they thought it was appropriate for this holiday), and my mom gifted all the family members a stuffed pig and a hanging New Year's fish and some candy. Pigs in particular are good luck for me and I've had random pig figures in my room since I was little, so they're cute additions to my little pig collection.

Hope everyone has a healthy and prosperous Year of the Pig! 🐷🐷🐷
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9