Photolog 2019: Day 5 of 365

on
Saturday, January 5, 2019

I have a 3-day weekend because I had a day owing for working Boxing Day last week, and I've literally been cooped up in my house for over 24 hours because I've been busy watching Hwarang and then staying up until 6:00 AM watching the Golden Disc Awards. So I decided I needed to leave my house for a bit today and took my mom to T&T to do some grocery shopping. I didn't actually buy any food, but instead left with two boxes of Mediheal face sheet masks even though I literally just got like, 35 face sheet masks for Christmas. So, yeah, I think I might have a problem.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9