Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 557

on
Monday, December 31, 2018
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Glittery lids or glossy lids? Glittery lids, all the way. I've never been a fan of glossy lids — the look of it, applying it, or wearing it.

  2. Uncomfortable shoes or underwear for NYE? Assuming I'm going out (which I'm not), I'd say underwear. I would be able to handle uncomfortable underwear for one night, but uncomfortable shoes is a form of torture, just totally unendurable for me. And the repercussions of wearing uncomfortable shoes is just brutal. It could wreck your whole body, to be honest.

  3. Ponytail or french braid? Ponytail. I've never been into French braids. It can look cool on other people, though.

  4. Grossest thing you've seen on NYE? It's been a while since I've even gone out on NYE... but probably a lot of vomiting when I used to go to house parties.

  5. Are you staying up 'til midnight? Yeah. Not necessarily because of the countdown to midnight thing, but because I haven't been in bed before midnight in like, a decade.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9