Photolog 2018: Day 325 of 365

on
Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Went to a second screening of Burn the Stage tonight! Good thing that no one around here thinks of going to the movies on a Wednesday night (it's also -10°C outside so people are probably staying in). Tuta and I got the best seats in the theatre, a vast difference from the first screening Ronsee and I went to on my birthday (it was the day it was released), where the theatre was packed and we had to sit in the third row from the screen. (I had a neck cramp for the rest of the night and all of the next day.) The movie is still as good as I remember it, maybe even better 'cause I could pick up more details that I missed the first time around. I'm so used to watching BTS content on my laptop that I kept wanting to pause it to pick up more nuances or background detail. Anyway, I hope they release this for streaming on YouTube Red or iTunes or on DVD. I would watch it again and again and again. (I guess others would, too, 'cause it became #10 at the box office on opening weekend and broke all sorts of records.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9