Photolog 2018: Day 281 of 365

on
Monday, October 8, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! As per tradition, my mom and I went to Swiss Chalet for dinner. (We don't cook Thanksgiving dinner at home. Partially because half my family doesn't live here, but mostly because it's way too much work.) But we got there after 8:00 PM, so they had already ran out of stuffing, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie. Thus, I got a quarter chicken dinner with a half-rack of ribs and fries, and shared a slice of apple pie for dessert. I still would've preferred stuffing and mashed potatoes, but you know, it was still a pretty decent Thanksgiving dinner (even though it seemed more like a summer barbecue).
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9