Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 546

on
Monday, October 15, 2018
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. A makeup brush you use every day? For face, my Hakuhodo B527BkSL, which I use for buffing on my MAC Studio Fix Powder. For eyes, MAC's 217, of which I own 18. It's my ride-or-die.

  2. If you could have any gallon-sized bottle of any bath/shower product for free (like a shampoo, conditioner, body wash, or whatever you can think of), what would choose? My Function of Beauty shampoo, which I love. It has made my hair noticeably softer and smoother. Also, it has an amazing colour and smells great.

  3. Are you allergic to anything? Penicillin, nickel, NA38 fragrance mix, and Bronopol.

  4. Best/worst Halloween candy? Best: Coffee Crisp. Worst: Black liquorice and/or candy corn.

  5. Something you miss from "the good old days"? Social etiquette. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9