BTS World Tour: Love Yourself in Hamilton — Photos (Part II)

on
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
After "Euphoria," the rest of the boys joined Jungkook on stage in sparkly all-white outfits, just casually looking like angels, to perform older fan favourites, "I NEED U" and "Run." They came down to centre stage where I had the most perfect, unobstructed view. I gotta say, that's really when I thought it was entirely worth it to splurge on 2nd row seats.


The boys went down the centre stage lift, and then another VCR came on, this time featuring Jimin and RM. Which meant that the next song would be Jimin's solo, "Serendipity." I may be biased, but Jimin looked absolutely majestic. I filmed a full video of that performance, which will be my next post. After that was RM's "Trivia: Love," a song that really integrates fan participation, so everyone got pumped.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9